The iBasso D14 BUSHMASTER is a versatile and compact mobile device with extraordinary Audio capabilities in line with its predecessors and the reputation of the brand.
Both powerful headphone amplifier and high-end USB DAC (connected to a computer as well as an Android or iDevice terminal), it can work in DAC + AMPLI, in stand-alone AMPLI, or as a stand-alone DAC (output function line).
This extremely compact "Combo" is also comfortable in sedentary use connected to a microcomputer rather than roaming.
With the size of a credit card and a low weight, it enters the circle of ultra compact Hi-Fi devices combining the functions of DAC and high-quality amplifier.
The iBasso D14 BUSHMASTER proves to be the ideal companion for any music lover who owns Smartphone or Tablet wishing to enjoy very high resolution audio files.
- DAC: ESS Converter Sabrg ES9018K2M
- Interface USB 2.0 Asynchronous XMOS
- Supports PCM files up to 32bit 384kHz and DSD256
- Frequency response: 17Hz - 20kHz to +/- 1dB (DAC), 17Hz - 100kHz to +/- 1dB (Amplifier)
- Signal Noise Ratio: 115dB (DAC line out), 116dB (Amplifier)
- THD: 0.0018% at 1kHz / -10dBF (DAC), 0.0012% at 1kHz / Max. (Amp)
- Output Impedance: 0.1 ohm
- Output Power: 400mW + 400mW at 32 Ohm
- Recommended impedance (headphones): 8 to 300 Ohm
- Gain: +3 / + 9dB (Amp)
- Lithium-Polymer battery rechargeable via USB (4.2 V)
- Charging time: 5 h
- Autonomy: 13 h (Ampl + DAC), 25 h (Amp only)
- External power supply: 5V DC
- Chassis Aluminum
- Black Anodized
- Dimensions: 60x104x20mm
- Weight: 150g
- Comes with a USB cable, interconnect jack cable, rubber feet, two elastic support and an OTG USB cable
- Compatible with Android (from 4.2), Windows, Mac OS and iDevices with photo kit.