The AUDIOPHONICS K214 Headphone Amplifier has all the necessary refinements to make it an exceptional device.
Architected on the basis of high quality components such as Dale resistors, Hitachi K214 MOSFET, shielded transformer, etc ... it offers an outstanding price / performance ratio.
It is capable of driving the vast majority of headphones market, including the most demanding (Orthodynamic, Studio Monitor, 600 Ohm, etc ...). Its precision, its generosity, its warmth and its many advantages make it a versatile and efficient helmet amplifier and in the service of music.
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal Noise Ratio:> 100dB
- THD:> 0.005%
- Output Power: 1000mW at 16 Ohms, 700mW at 32 Ohms
- Supported impedances: 8 - 300 Ohms
- Input: RCA Stereo
- Headphone Jack Jack 6.35mm Stereo
- Chassis Black anodized aluminum
- Dimensions: 160x140x45mm
- Weight: 1.140kg
- Device shipped bare (no mains cable)