Little Dot Headphone Amplifier MKIV MK4 SE Strong>
The Little Dot MKIV is the flagship headset amplifier of the brand.
It uses a Single Ended Push-Pull amplifier circuit class A based on MC8100 / CV4010 tubes.
These tubes are surrounded by quality components such as a potentiometer ALPS RK-27, capacitors Nichicon, Rubycon, WIMA, ERO ...
This amplifier can driver headphones from 32 to 600ohm without forcing thanks to its output capable of 45V peak-to-peak.
RCA outputs allow it to be used as a preamp by taking advantage of the Class A
In addition to this, this amp includes an externally accessible gain adjustment to best match the impedance of your headphones.
It is also possible to change the input tubes by EF92, CV131, WE403A / B, GE5654, M8100, CV4010, EF95, 6JI or compatible (Requires the addition of a jumper)
The versionMK4 SEis a special edition that features improved connectivity such as a Jack Neutrik socket, branded RCA sockets, and first choice components at key locations on the circuit.
The versionSEalso uses different tubes, M8100 / CV4010 input, and 6H30PI with golden pins as power tubes.
- SEPP (Single Ended Push Pull) OTL in Class-A
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100kHz (-1dB)
- THD + N: 0.1% (100mW @ 300 ohm)
- Output Power
- 500mW @ 300/600 ohm
- 300mW @ 120 ohm
- 100mW @ 32 ohm
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Adjustable gain: 3, 4, 5 or 10x Li>
- Recommended load: 32 to 600ohm
- Input impedance: 50k ohm
- Preamp section: Strong>
- Output impedance: 600 ohm Li>
- Gain: 3 to 10x (linked to amp gain)
- Voltage: 10V RMS
- Input and output tubes active on output preamp Li>
- Input Tubes: Strong>
- 2x JAN 5654 (MKIV)
- 2x M8100 / CV4010 (MKIVSE)
- Power Tubes:
- 2x Soviet 6H30EH (MKIV)
- 2x 6H30PI Gold-pin (MKIVSE)
- Aluminum chassis Li>
- Dimensions: 320x220x143mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Warranty 1 year
- Comes with a 6.3mm to 3.5mm jack adapter Li>