Essential link of the Sanskrit range, this compact and versatile PHA enters the market of helmet amplifiers with insurance.
A Class A headphone amplifier, it has an RCA stereo input and output as well as a 3.5mm headphone jack.
It can therefore be used as a preamplifier.
Design and finishing touches, its dynamics and its clarity are formidable assets.
Its technical characteristics are surprising: it is particularly powerful and precise.
It can driver headphones and intra-earphones from 32 to 300 Ohm with ease and restore a great musicality.
It is an excellent value for money.
- Noise Ratio: 105dB
- Crosstalk:> 105dB
- THD + N: 0.0006%
- Output power: 330mW (under 32 Ohms), 122mW (under 300 Ohms)
- Volume control
- MELF Resistors
- Inputs: RCA Stereo
- Outputs: Stereo RCA, Headphone Jack 6.35mm
- Supported impedance: 32 - 300 Ohms
- Chassis Anodized aluminum
- Weight: 800g
- Power supply 9V DC 1.3A included