The SMSL sAp-1 Headphone Amplifier has all the necessary features that make it a very efficient and effective product. SMSL offers you an exceptional price / performance ratio, and allows you to listen to many pleasant listening more than pleasant.
Its chip of amplification TPA6120A2 will allow you to driver headphones up to 300 Ohm delivering 48mW. The quality and reliability of Texas Instruments TI chips are no longer demonstrated, as they are used and recognized in the world of audio.
It is capable of driving the vast majority of market helmets, including demanding helmets. Its precision, its generosity, its warmth and its many advantages make it a versatile and efficient helmet amplifier and in the service of music.
- Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Amplifier Chip: TPA6120A2 (Attachment Datasheet below) Li>
- Output Power: 270mW (32 Ohm) / 170mW (64 Ohm) / 88mW (150 Ohm) / 48mW (300 Ohm)
- Supported Impedances: 32 - 300 Ohm
- 2x Capacitor PANASONIC 2700uF
- Input: RCA Stereo
- Headphone Jack Jack 6.35mm Stereo
- Power button: ON / OFF
- Chassis Black anodized aluminum
- Dimensions: 149x45x75mm
- Net Weight: 580g
- Comes with: Power cable / 3.5mm Jack adapter to 6.35mm / User manual (English)
- High-fidelity transformer USA TRIAD as power supply
- Voltage regulation is achieved by two very low noise LN2SB60 rectifier bridges, supplied by SHINDE Japan
- The main rectifier filter uses two capacitors PANASONIC 2700uF
- The sound filter uses a German ERO film capacitor and a capacitor PANASONIC Li>
- The coupling circuit adopts two EPCOS film capacitors Li>
- TPA6120A2 TI: Better performance and high fidelity
- Custom steel enclosure surrounding components, reducing circuit interference and making the sound purer