This remote controllable passive preamplifier with dual attenuators with 1% precision SMD resistors offers the ultimate refinement in sound reproduction.
Both passive preamplifier and selectors from 5 sources and 4 outputs, this device with the aluminum and carbon black finish will convince.
It is equipped with very high quality components assembled by hand with the utmost care.
Besides its magnificent realization, all the conditions are combined to guarantee a high level of reproduction High fidelity.
The American-made CMC 24K PTFE gold-plated connectors, silver wire wiring, enable the Hattor Audio passive preamplifier to be measured in terms of resolution at the best High End realizations on the market.
The attenuator section is equipped with high-precision 64-position Vishay SMD resistors individually tested with solid gold tracks and constant impedance inputs.
Thes two completely separate mono passive attenuators guarantee a very low crosstalk thanks to their machined aluminum shields.
Rafthe two potentiometers can be separated to control the left or right channel separately or vice versa to couple them with an adjustable level difference per channel.
The flexibility of operation, the number of outputs, the internal design, the quality of the perfect components make the Hattor Audio a must-have device.
- Passive attenuator with double potentiometers Shunt with 1% switched resistors.
- Selection of sources 5 controlled by the remote control.
- 5 asymmetrical RCA inputs.
- 4 unbalanced RCA outputs Strong>.
- Led matrix display. Li>
- Volumes right and left separable or not.
- Black carbon and chrome finish.
- Dimensions: 290 x 263 x 86 mm.
- Weight: 4.2kg.
- Supplied with its AC adapter (5V 600mA) and IR remote control (Metal and Carbon).
Volumes right and left separable.