Here is the only FDA 32bit 192 kHz dedicated Raspberry Pi2 and Pi3 you will need!
The JustBoom Amp HAT TAS5756 FDA Amplifier is designed to be simple to install and use. Seamless and supplied with mounting accessories, this product is suitable for both beginners and seasoned professionals.
Just connect your HAT Amp to a set of passive speakers and you can be operational quickly, enjoying high quality audio playback. We also include an optional IR receiver (solder) to allow remote operation of your Raspberry Pi amplifier.
ThisFull Digital Amplifier includes a TAS 5756 amplifier chip in class D 32bit 192kHz, for a peak power of 2 x 55 watts. The JustBoom Amp HAT accepts speaker cables from 14 AWG section 2mm² screw screws.
It will provide a clear and crystal clear sound for passive speakers of 4 or 8 Ohms. The HAT Amp uses the I2S interface for its audio input which reduces the CPU load on the Raspberry Pi compared to USB solutions. It is also designed to back-feed the Raspberry Pi on the 40-pin GPIO connector, just one power supply for the entire system.
Finally, all the unused pins of the GPIO of the Raspberry Pi are always accessible on the HAT Amp to facilitate the customization of your project. Add sensors, buttons, LED, rotary encoders or whatever your heart desires.
Find here all JustBoom editing guides:
Get Started JustBoom
We recommend the use of a 15v / 65w 2.5A power supply.
Here is the link for jumpers configuration and power amplifier.
JustBoom AMP HAT
Mounting example with Raspberry Pi3 not supplied
- Resolution: 192kHz / 32bit Li>
- 2 x 55 Watt peak level on 8 ohms (2 x 30 Watt RMS) Li>
- Requires power supply 8V to 24V on 2.5A jack
- Volume control Hardware and software for Raspberry Pi
- Jumper for gain control 20 and 26dB Li>
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A +, B +, 2B, 3B
- Mounting kit supplied
- IR receiver to be welded
- support for Raspbian / NOOBS
- Compatible with OSMC / Max2Play / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC
- A JustBoom HAT TAS5756 amplifier
- 1 JustBoom Information Card
- A Roon Labs Access Card Li>
- An access card Max2Play Li>
- An IR sensor to be welded Li>
JustBoom Test - How to turn a Raspberry nano computer into a multiroom audio system A>
Bundle included with the JustBoom AMP HAT