Here is the T-AMP amplifier module in Class D delivering 2 x 400 Watts under 3 Ohms, it can power a very wide range of speakers.
Ideal for all types of DIY projects, it can be integrated easily into your audio systems thanks to its simple implementation.
The T-AMP technology used by SURE provides low distortion and low noise levels. The fan turns on when the radiator temperature reaches 45 degrees Celsius, and stops when the temperature drops below 40 degrees.
Due to its power supply range it is very convenient and can easily run on batteries. It also has a DC Jack input.
- Amplifier T-AMP
- Architecture Class D
- Topology PBTL (Parallel Bridge-Tied Load)
- Excellent audio quality
- Active heatsink
- Line level input (2VRMS) Solder or RCA pads
- Over Current and Overtemperature Protection
- Hp protection ("plocs")
- Output power: 400W @ 3 ohms 48V DC (10% THD + N), 234W @ 3 ohms 48V DC (1% THD + N)
- Gain (Min / Type / Max): 29/31/32 dB
- Support 2x 6 pin for Volume Control Kit
- Input voltage: 15 V
- Input Impedance: 33 Kohm
- Frequency response: 22Hz - 22kHz
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50 ° C
- Yield:> 90% at 48V
- nourishmeion: 15 to 48 VDC (48V recommended)
- Dimensions between centers: 110 x 80 mm
- Dimensions: 122 x 91.5 x 40 mm
- Weight: 290g