Sure offers here a module 1x 300W in Class D capable of powering the most demanding speakers.
Always in the spirit of the brand, the implementation is simplified to the extreme.
Its dual and simplified connectors (RCA or pads, DC jack or screw terminal block) allow novices and seasoned players to make a complete amplifier by themselves.
From an unusual dynamic Texas Instruments' TAS amplifiers have gained a reputation in the audio world, this qualitative and affordable achievement puts this technology within reach of everyone.
NOTE: DO NOT power the amplifier board when there's signal input, or the chip will be burnt out.
It is suggested to plug RCA jack first, stop signal input and then power the amplifier board.
Finally, begin signal input after 1 second.
- Architecture: (Class D) TAS5613 Texas Instruments
- Gain adjustment: 20 dB, 26 dB, 30 dB, 32 dB Li>
- Line level input (2VRMS) Li>
- Active heatsink
- Power: (With power supply 36V DC): 300W x 1 (2 ohms, THD 10%)
- Frequency response: 20 to 22000 Hz (± 3 dB)
- Minimum impedance: 2 ohm Li>
- Control of "Mute" and "Sleep" Li>
- Recommended power: 18 to 38V DC (36V DC recommended)
- Jack DC: 5.5 / 2.5mm (more center)
- Protections: overheating, short circuit, under and supercharging
- Dimensions: 153x114x54mm