JA D1 USB interface SPDIF II2S LVDS AND SDIF3 DSD
This new USB to SPDIF interface has 6 different types and formats of digital output. The DSD 256 11.2896Mhz via the official professional SDIF3 format on 3 BNC 75Ohms (DSD Sony Digital Format Interface). It is aimed at the demanding amateur who wants an interface for almost all cases of connection in High Definition. It is therefore one of the few USB interfaces compatible DSD SDIF3 compatible with the DAC audio converters of the market like MYTEK, AYON, TASCAM or DCS.
This interface benefits from a construction in the rules of art with schemes particularly neat. The AES EBU and SPDIF coaxial parts in particular benefit from Pulse PE656 transformers for galvanic isolation of high-quality parasitic noise on a Neutrik gold-plated XLR symmetrical output. The entire SPDIF portion is managed by the Wilson / Cirrus Low Jitter DIR WM8005. The USB part has the now classic Xmos U8 with original clocks SCTF 24.574Mhz and 22.5792Mhz lowive PPM (jitter) with a management of the 5V USB by interface JA D1 and not of the source (computer).
In addition this USB interface has an II2S LVDS output on HDMI connector handled by Texas Instruments original fast logic gates. It is therefore compatible AUDIO GD, PS AUDIO, SMSL Audio, Matrix Audio, Gustard Audio, Armature Asterion.
A neat linear power supply
The analog part of the JA-D1 features a balanced power supply with 4 LDO On-Semi NCP1117 regulators filtered by Audiophile capacitors Panasonic. The shielded and molded transformer is original Talema low-radiation double-winding. The chassis is made entirely of aluminum with a display indicating all sampling frequencies and inputs used.
- Interface USB High Definition 32bit 384Khz
- Processors: Xmos U8 with microcontroller STC
- 1 output HDMI connector: LVDS I2S compatible AUDIO GD / PSAUDIO (PCM 32 bit 384Khz max, DSD 256max)
- 1 XLR Neutrik gold plated output: Type AES EBU 110 Ohm 24bit 192Khz
- 1 output Optical SPDIF: Type toslink (24bit 192khz max)
- 1 spellie coaxial digital SPDIF: Cinch plated Gold (24bit 192Khz max)
- 1 professional DSD output SDIF 3: BNC 1 WCLK, BNC 2 DSDR, BNC 3 DSDL (DSD256 max)
- One 32bit 384Khz class Audio Audio input
- Display of inputs and sample rates on screen
- 1x micro USB cable 1m50
- A power cable IEC 1m50
Requires a Thesycon driver for Windows 7.8, 8.1, 10. Compatible Linux (depends on distributions) and Mac oS without driver. Windows drivers to download here