The Atohm Rafale VR2 Subwoofer kit is compact considering its possibilities.
It integrates effectively with the LD230CR08 speakers of the brand to offer you a system with the exemplary restitution.
The 50-liter Bass Reflex load boasts a dedicated 500W amplification via a S-Class amplifier module in class D with Xgard technology ensuring that the speaker's excursion in its powerful magnetic field never exceeds the mechanical limits.
The powerful motorization of the loudspeakers, the "ideal" parameters of the coupling with the load and the unconditional control of the applied signal (500 W class stage in Class D / X-GARD technology) make it possible to reproduce the most extreme bass @ -3dB) with a level of 115dB SPL @ 35hz, PI / 2St at 1m.
In addition, the amplification has an LFE mode which "bypasses" the internal filtering of the S500 module, leaving the choice for the home theater or home theater amplifier, the setting of the frequency of cut-off of the box.
- Active subwoofer: Active low range for Rafale VR2 (not supplied) / Load BR 50L.
- Amplification power: 500 Weff (S500) / X-GARD technology.
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 200Hz.
- Maximum pressure: 115 dB spl at 30Hz (PI / 2 st) / 1m. Span>
- Cutoff frequency: Adjustable from 38Hz to 200Hz in 12 or 24 dB / oct.
- Power consumption: 700W max.
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions: 550 × 440 × 320 mm.
- Weight: 29kg.
Supplied in kit: Strong>
- 2x HP LD230CR08.
- 1 amplifier module S500 XGARD.
- Wiring diagram and layout.
Cabinet is not included in the kit.