The Subwoofer Kit Atohm Rafale VR3 is a subwoofer with the emissive surface of a 38cm speaker
It integrates effectively with the 3 Loudspeakers LD230CR08 of the brand to offer you a system with the exemplary restitution.
The 90-Bass Reflex load boasts a dedicated 500W amplification via a S500 amplifier module in class D with XGARD technology ensuring that the speaker's excursion in its powerful magnetic field never exceeds the mechanical limits.
The powerful motorization of the loudspeakers, the "ideal" parameters of the coupling with the load and the unconditional control of the applied signal (500 W class stage in Class D / X-GARD technology) make it possible to reproduce the most extreme bass @ -3dB) with a level of 118dB SPL @ 35hz, PI / 2St at 1m.
In addition, the amplification has an LFE mode which "bypasses" the internal filtering of the S500 module, leaving the choice for the home theater or home theater amplifier, the setting of the frequency of cut-off of the box.
The Rafale VR3 kit includes an S500 module, three LD230CR08 speakers, the necessary hardware and a technical sheet with detailed plans for manufacturing.
- Active subwoofer: Active low power for Rafale VR3 (not supplied) / Load BR 90L.
- Amplification power: 500 Weff (S500) / X-GARD technology.
- Frequency response: 27Hz to 200Hz.
- Maximum pressure: 118 dB spl at 30Hz (PI / 2 st) / 1m. Span>
- Cutoff frequency: Adjustable from 38Hz to 200Hz in 12 or 24 dB / oct.
- Power consumption: 700W max.
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions:830 × 530 × 320 mm.
- Weight: 47kg.
Supplied in kit: Strong>
- 3x HP LD230CR08.
- 1 amplifier module S500 XGARD.
- Wiring diagram and layout.
Cabinet is not included in the kit.