The Atohm Rafale VR1 Subwoofer Kit is compact in its capabilities.
It integrates effectively with the LD230CR04 speakers of the brand to offer you a system with the exemplary restitution.
The 25-liter Bass Reflex load features a dedicated 220W amplification via a S-Class D-Class amplifier module with Xgard technology ensuring that the speaker's travel in its powerful magnetic field never exceeds the mechanical limits.
The high-powered speakers, the "ideal" parameters of the load coupling and the unconditional control of the applied signal (220 W class stage / X-GARD technology) make it possible to reproduce the most extreme bass with one level of 109dB SPL @ 35hz, PI / 2St at 1m.
In addition, the amplifier has an LFE mode which "bypasses" the internal filtering of the S250 module, allowing the free choice of the home theater processor or amplifier, the adjustment of the frequency of cut-off of the box.
The Rafale VR1 kit includes an S250 module, an LD230CR04 loudspeaker, the necessary hardware and a technical sheet with detailed plans for manufacturing.
- Active subwoofer: Active low power for Rafale VR1 (not supplied) / Load BR 25L.
- Amplification power: 220 Weff (S250) / X-GARD technology.
- Frequency response: 33Hz to 200Hz.
- Acoustic pressure level 109dB SPL @ 40hz at 1m.
- Cutoff frequency: Adjustable from 38Hz to 200Hz in 12 or 24 dB / oct.
- Power consumption: 320W max.
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions: 320 × 420 × 375 mm.
- Weight: 21kg.
Supplied in kit: Strong>
- 1x HP LD230CR04.
- 1 amplifier module S250 XGARD (power of 220W).
- Wiring diagram and layout.
Cabinet is not included in the kit.