Dibao, a manufacturer of precision transformers for many manufacturers, designs audio inputs and outputs with Permalloy shielding, which are very popular in northern Europe.
The measures go without comment and make Dibao a serious competitor of the main brands of transformers English and Swedish.
An ideal product for the design of universal stages of analog inputs with 1 + 1: 1 + 1 transformation ratio and output in some cases especially for the design of analogue outputs of DAC audio audiophile.
The design of the Dibao DB1736 transformer includes two different windings encapsulated in a copper alloy shell and Permalloy (iron and nickel alloy) with high magnetic permeability.
- Transformer with unit gain of ratio 1 + 1: 1 + 1.
- Permalloy and copper sheet design.
- Double primary and secondary winding.
- Less than 0.1% distortion for + 9DBU gain.
- Less than 1% distortion for a gain of + 18DBU.
- Ultra linear from 20Hz to 20Khz.
- Static resistance on the secondary 56 Ohms.
- Static Resistance to Primary 43 Ohms.
- Possibility of symmetrization on asymmetric signal.
Connection in msymmetric ode:
Serial and parallel connection: