After a long wait AUNE unveils its newcomer in the category of digital players: the highly anticipated M2 PRO.
It is designed around a highly efficient CPLD-controlled ARM3 processor and two CRYSTEK CCHD575 Crystal 2 high-precision, very low-noise clocks as well as a separate amplifier and power stage to offer you a signature sound particularly rigorous and warm.
This player is equipped with an AK4490 AKM converter and its built-in amplification offers an exceptional level of output.
It is made from high-quality components paired with the utmost detail to perfect its bold design.
Its pleasant ergonomics and its amazing musicality make it a DAP which is easy on the DAP scene to offer you a high-quality digital source.
omade.org/test-aune-m2-pro/ "target =" _ blank "> Test by Nomade Nominee of Aune M2 pro.
- DAC AKM AK4490
- Supports PCM sampling rates up to 32bit / 192kHz
- Format supported: MP3, MP4, AAC, APE, WAV, FLAC, DSD64 (.dsf), ISO SACD
- Screen IPS 2.6 "
- 4 selectable digital filters
- High quality discrete output stage (OP + BUF + LPF)
- Analog volume control via PGA2311
- Supported impedances: 32 - 300 ohms
- Outputs: Jack 3.5mm for SPDIF headphone and coaxial
- Clocks CRYSTEK CCHD575 Crystal 2 very high precision Asynchronous ultra low jitter (82 fremtoseconds)
- 0db background noise at max.
- Storage via SD card up to 128GB max.
- Battery: 3200mA autonomy 9h
- Charge: - 2 hours
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz 0 to 2.5dB
- Noise Ratio: 116dB
- Output Level: 3.1Vrms
- Impedance and output level of headphones: 700mW / 32 ohm
- THD + N: <0.001% at 1kHz
- Chassis Aluminum
- Dimensions: 110x65x17mm
- Weight: 120g
"src =" http://audiophonics.co.uk/img/cms/products/9558/9558_Aune_M1_3.jpg "alt =" Aun M1 "width =" 700 "height =" 1041 "/>