The Pangea Audio AC-9 MKII power cable has been designed specifically to provide the power required for high-power mono or stereo amplifiers.
<span-style: "font-style: normal;"It is also ideal for amplified subwoofers and is an excellent choice for use with demanding high voltage line conditioners.
Its combination of superior materials, advanced design, and shielding improves the performance of connected components.
The new AC-9 MKII is now equipped with a copper couple OFC Copper and Cardas Grade One, developed specially by George Cardas for its own cables.
In rtheir high demands on current power amps need to benefit from larger-sized drivers than standard power cords normally offer.
- Designed specifically to deliver the high-current power needed by audio amplifiers, powered subwoofers, and powerline conditioners
- 99.99% purity OFC conductors andCardas Grade One Copperfor maximum conductivity
- 7-awg construction for optimized high-current power delivery
- 5-way multi-gauge geometry for optimized 50/60 hz ac power
- Counter-spiraled conductors for superior noise rejection
- Double-shielded for optimized high-current noise isolation
- 24k gold-plated contacts for superior electrical contact
- Special two-shot molded connector