The Pangea Audio AC-9SE MKII power cable has been designed specifically to provide the power required for high-power mono or stereo amplifiers.
It is also ideal for amplified subwoofers and is an excellent choice for use with demanding high voltage line conditioners.
Its combination of superior materials, advanced design, and shielding improves the performance of connected components.
The new AC-9SE is now equipped with a conductive couple Copper OFC and Copper from Cardas Grade One, developed specially by George Cardas for its own cables.
This mains cable has a braided OFC plated copper braid.
Due to their high current requirements power amps need to benefit from larger-sized drivers than standard power cords normally offer.
- Designed specifically to provide the high current required by audio amplifiers and subwoofers
- 99.99% OFC and Cardas Grade Copper conductors for maximum conductivity
- Section of 7 AWG / 10.55mm² for optimized high current power
- Diameter: 23mm
- Double shielding to optimize high-intensity noise isolation
- Connector IEC & NEMA 5 15
- 24k Gold Plated Copper Contacts
- Extremely robust molded connector body