Upgrade the H3, the H3A to both DAC & Headphone Amplifier is endowed with all that is currently best.
The whole is organized around a coherent architecture.
It will surprise you by its precision and its formidable power.
It keeps the sound signature of the brand and is distinguished by a compact and neat design.
Clear and powerful, it will be able to driver headphones and intra-earphones from 32 to 300 Ohms with efficiency.
It has a Bluetooth 4.0 receiver with Apt-x protocol giving you the ability to connect your mobile or sedentary sources for a great ease of use.
It features a Burr-Brown Buffer TPA6120A2 for the headphone output stage and a Burr-Brown OPA2134 for preamplification and filtering.
Its ES9018K2M DAC is the low powered miniaturized version retaining the audio qualities that are known to the famous ESS ES9018. Its XMOS interface allows playback of PCM audio files up to 32bit 384kHz as well as the DoP 128 and DSD 128.
- DAC ESS ES9018K2M
- Sampling rates supported: 16, 24, 32bit / 44.1 at 384kHz (including 88.2kHz)
- XMOS interface
- Supported Files: PCM 32bit / 384kHz, DoP 128, DSD 128
- Bluetooth 4.0 Apt-X <li> Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz to -0.5dB
- Noise Ratio: 120dB
- Dynamic range:> 110dB
- THD: 0.007%
- Supported Impedance: 16 - 300 Ohms
- Output power: 210mW (under 32 Ohms), 30mW (under 300 Ohms)
- Low / High Gain Selector
- Volume control by potentiometer ALPS 100K * 2
- LED indicator for charging, pairing and DSD
- Line In Jack 3.5mm
- USB OTG for Android and iOS
- Headphones Jack 3.5mm
- Lithium battery
- Autonomy: 8 - 10 h
- Charge via USB
- Chassis Aluminum anodized Silver
- Dimensions: 123x60x16mm
- Weight: 160g
- Mac OS and Windows compatible (driver required)
- 3.5mm jack line cable, USB cable and user manual supplied