With its expertise in custom audio / video cables and the success of its CS-331B mains cable, ELECAUDIOimagined a mains cable "IN WALL"specially adapted for walls. Indeed, you can pass this CS-331TPE cable through your walls thanks to its relatively small diameter (Ø12mm) and especially its sheath made of resistant TPE Strong>at high temperatures, while maintaining electrical and sound properties and performance.
Thus each driver of the CS-331TPE consists of 7 strands of 10 strands of deoxygenated copper OFC of each 0.25mm in diameter, ie a section of 3.5mm² per conductor Strong>.
These 3 conductors with the highly studied structure are encapsulated individually in PVC sheaths marked with acolor code Yellow / Blue / Brown. The three beams thus formed are themselves isolated from each other and held in a distant order by means of a cotton garniturewhich provides both flexibility and firmness to the whole.
Then there is a shielding made from a aluminum strip. Alongside this line of defense slips an OFC copper drain wirethe cable from one end to the other to ensure a linear earthing , synonymous with enhanced protection against radio interference(RFI) andelectromagnetic (EMI).
A protective sheath in TPE of 1mm thickness Strong>completes this work, and finishes making the CS-331TPE particularly resistant to the harshness that can be found in walls and extreme temperatures.
- Special wall cable: IN WALL
- 3 OFC Copper Conductorsof each one3.50mm² of Section Strong>
- Double Shielding and Protection:OFC Aluminum Sheet + Copper Drain
- Outer TPE Tubing (1mm): high temperature resistance
- Trim inCotton
- High-End Finish
- Individual Driver Composition:7 x 10 0.25mm OFC Copper Wire of Diameter Li>
- Composition of the Shielding Sheath:24 x 9 Copper Wires 0.12mm Diameter Braid
- Diameter of Conductors + Single PVC Sheath: Strong>4.30mm Li>
- Total Cable Diametere:Ø 12 mm