Very high performance mains cable 3 conductorsdedicated to Uncompromised Audio Applications, the FP-3TS762testifies to a manufacturing quality and a technicality that leaves no doubt as to the high-end positioning that Furutech wants to give it.
Thus, each conductor consists of a central core grouping together 7 x 35 strands OFC copper each 0.16 mm in diameter, or atotal section of 4.93mm² per conductor.
Each of these beams is isolated individually within a Span>5.2mm Polyethylene Sheath of covered diameterof a Teflon film, while the assembly then benefits from a double protection with internal PVC sheath and screen braided copper screen.
As is customary in this manufacturer, all metals will have benefited from the proprietary anti-magnetism processAlpha α, lbased on 2 steps:
1 -Cryogenization of metals by -250 ° C with the aid of liquid nitrogen, in order to consolidate their molecular structure and greatly improve their conductivity.
2 - Submission of these same metals to a powerful magnetic field Strong>created by means of magnets arranged in rings, the attraction force of which is constantly controlled in order to leave no magnetic residue at the end of the treatment.
This second step, developed in collaboration with the Japanese firm SEKIGUCHI MACHINE SALES, participates in making FURUTECH cables of exceptional conveyors for any electric signal invested in sound reproduction.
- Cable Sector 3 DriversVery High Performance Li>
- 3 Drivers ofSingle section 5.6mm² / Consisting of a total of 7 x 35 μ-OFC Copper Strands(Alpha)of each one0.16mm Diameter Strong>
- Insulatingpolyethylene 5.2mm Diameter Covered with a Teflon film and marked with a color code (Red / Yellow / White)
- Internal wrapping inPVC Black High Flexibility Strong>
- Maximum Resistance of Conductors: Strong>0.0024Ω / M Li>
- Total Cable Diameter: 15.5mm
- Outdoor PVC Envelope Green Night Strong>(Dark Green) Em>very high resistance
- Color code: Red = Phase / Yellow = Neutral / White = Earth
- Minimum insulation resistance: 2500 MΩ‧km, JISC3005 9.1 20 ° C
- Electrical stiffness: AC 3000V / min, JISC 3005 8
- Cable sold by meter