Resolutely high-end of the famous brand, this elitist sector cable represents the culmination of a great know-how.
Like all their products, each conductor undergoes an Alpha cryogenic treatment in order to optimize its conductivity:
1- Cryogenization of metals by -250 ° C using liquid nitrogen in order to consolidate their molecular structure and significantly improve their conductivity.
2- Submission of these same metals to a powerful magnetic field created by means of magnets arranged in rings and whose attraction force is constantly controlled in order to leave no residual magnetic at the end of the treatment.
This drytechnical wave, developed in collaboration with the Japanese firm SEKIGUCHI MACHINE SALES, participates in making cables FURUTECH of the conveyors of exceptions for any electric signal invested in the sound reproduction.
- Sector 3 High Performance Conductor.
- Conductor: Copper α (Alpha) OFC High purity (99.996%).
- Section: 3x2.5mm² (12 AWG).
- Soft PVC insulation of 5mm diameter.
- External envelope in green PVC High resistance.
- Shielding: 0.12mm braided OFC copper strands.
- Tensile strength: 250 MPa.
- Conductivity index: 101.5% IACS.
- Elasticity of conductors: 35%.
- Total cable diameter: 16mm.