The SC-6 speaker cable consists of 36 conductors totaling 684 strandsindependent.
In order to refine its sound characteristics for different frequency ranges, five beams have undergone silver plating for accurate and detailed reproduction of the treble and two beams have been tin plated.
The speaker cable Span>SC-6AIRSilverhas 6pairs ofconductors,grouped by pair for cover the 3 frequencies: Span>treble,mediums Span>and low forall possible applicationsasa simple wiring, Span>bi-wiring Span>and bi-amplification.
Compared to a standard cable, the advantage of a 4-conductor speaker cable is its ability to reduce acoustic distortion.
Theof a traditional wiring between an amplifier and an enclosure, acoustic distortions appear, these distortions can bee generated by the oscillations of the bass signals which induce voltages in the cable.
The amplifier is not able to eliminate this phenomenon, these voltages can affect the signals carried and distort the reproduction of the various loudspeakers.
Bi-wiring consequently reduces interference between different frequencies.
They then appear only at the level of the amplifier where they can be effectively eliminated by the control circuits of the device.
- The splitters used specifically on ViaBlue cables prevent the ends from breaking while providing robust and optimal guidance of each conductor
- The exterior of the cable is protected by a braided nylon ViaBlue, the aesthetics of which at first glance show the care taken in the manufacture of this high-end speaker cable.
- Thethe ends of the cables are crimped with gold-plated, gold-free OFC (oxygen-free) ferrules, in this way copper gets very little in contact with air, which ensures stable quality for several years and constant sound properties .
- Bananas Gold plated T6s included Li>
Technical data: P>
- Conductor diameter: 15 mm²
- Total diameter: 26 mm Li>
- PVC Insulation
- Deoxygenated copperr to 99.99999% Li>
- Silver Plating
- Capacity: 98 pF / m Li>
All iaBlue cables are manufactured and handmade in Germany