1877 PHONO "Z-Litz" - Wiring OFHC cell 50mm (x4)
Liquid Wires (Headshell Leads)for a platinum-turntable, consisting of 3 conductors at high purity OFHC copper of a total diameter of 0.18 mm, and individually insulated by a double film polyurethane enamelled.
This second material is highly appreciated for its non-standard dielectric properties , and hisvery high thermal resistance (155 ° C) .
The threads of Litz 1877 PHONO which also have the particularity of being braided according to the patented technique known as "H-Wound"which makes it possible tomaximize the amount of copper by minimizing the space between each turn.
This process is particularly long and difficult to implement because practiced in a quasi-horizontal configuration , ultimately provides a cable free of any defects, and capable of reproducing the musical message down to the smallest detail.
Moreover, and with the aim of further improving the firmness of the contacts, their diameter is precisely adapted to the dimensions most commonly encountered on phono equipment, namely1.2mm cell side,and1.0mm pfor sockets located at the end of the reading arm .
- Constitution:3 Conductors OFHC high purity copper
- Insulation:Double Glazed Polyurethane Film
- Identification by Color Code (White, Blue, Red, Green)
- Individual Thread Diameter: 0.13mm
- Wire Length:50mm
- Connector Diameter:/ Strong>1.2mm (Cell)
- Unit Weight: 0.360g(Included)
- Sold in blister of 4 wires of 50mm