The Mcap Supreme is an internationally recognized ultimate capacitor.
Its remarkable sound qualities are obtained through a combination of advanced techniques:
- A winding technology without inductance : Two coils are interlaced in the capacitor, so that the inductors are eliminated reciprocally. These two coils are connected in series. This means that for the production of a 1μF Mcap Supreme capacitor, two 2μF coils are used, which would give 4μF for a conventional capacitor.
- Use of the best materials : the polypropylene sheet used for Mcap Supreme is characterized by a minimal loss.
- Robust plastic and aluminum housings : This prevents micro feedback and retains important signal details
The results of listening justify all the effort that we put in the MCap SUPREME.
No capacitor gives as much spacialization and perfect reproduction of the finest musical nuances.
You can use MCap SUPREME in any audio application that requires high-precision filtering, the result will always be surprising and convincing.
Expect a new dimension of musical reproduction.
This effect is also remarkable with modest speakers!
If you want an audiophile quality, you must try this capacitor!
- Dielectric : Polypropylene
- Tolerance : ± 2%, typ. 1%
- Angle of loss : tan = 0.00002 at 1kHz, 0.00001 at 10kHz