The metallization of the MCap Supreme Silver / Gold capacitor sheet is composed of pure silver mixed with 1% pure gold. Gold Modifies the silver crystal structure and maximizes its excellent electrical conductivity. The exceptional features of MCap supreme - richness in detail and spatiality of the reproduced music, are once again optimized audibly and the use of silver and gold enriches them with a vast panoply of acoustic stamps with fine shades.
Careful quality control before, during and after very demanding manufacture guarantees the user extremely tight tolerances and long-term stability which is extremely high. To avoid possible oscillations that distorted the musical signal. This capacitor is still mechanically stabilized in a special process. The minimal tolerances of the components used in the signal path constitute the decisive basis for realistic, stereophonic and three-dimensional reproduction. Accurate tracking of musicians and a corresponding three-dimensional representation are only possible if the characteristics of the left channel and the right channel are identical.
TheThe MCap Supreme Silver / Gold's technical design and speed harmonize perfectly with beauty and musical elegance since absolute silence. All the vivid variety, clarity and strength of instruments and voicesflourishes to create a spatiality of a wonderful transparency .
- Range of values: 0.01μF - 10μF
- Dielectric: Polypropylene
- Metallization: 99% Pure Silver with 1% Gold Li>
- Purity of Silver: 99.97% Typ. 99.99% Li>
- Purity of Gold: 99.97 Typ. 99.99% Li>
- Electrical stiffness: 1000 VDC Li>
- Tolerance: + - 2% Typ: + - 1% Li>
- Loss angles tan: 0.00002 for 1kHz 0.00001 for 10kHz
- Permissible ambient temperature: 85 ° C