High performance female XLR welding plug with Rhodium plated contacts. Central conductor Beryllium copper and phosphor bronze treated by the proprietary antimagnetic process FURUTECH Alpha α.
The Alpha technology involves 2 steps:
1-Cryogenization of metals by -250 ° C with the aid of liquid nitrogen in order to consolidate their molecular structure and to improve their conductivity significantly.
2- Submission of these same metals to a powerful magnetic field created by means of magnets arranged in rings and whose attraction force is constantly controlled so as to leave no residual magnetic at the end of the treatment.
Copper alloy body and Teflon insulation whose mouth is provided can receive cables with a maximum diameter of 10 mm.
- Contacts Beryllium CopperRhodium plated
- Anti-magnetism treatment FURUTECH Alpha α .
- Carbon and stainless steel body
- Soldering plug
- Compatible with Cables with a maximum diameter of 10mm
- Body Length: 77.4mm
- Body Diameter:strong>18.6mm