- HIGH QUALITY BALANCED USB ES9038 PRO DAC -
Only for Connoisseur
This DAC offers a formidable range of services at a reasonable budget. Equipped with a truly balanced DAC output schematic with two XLR symmetrics, you can control for example a pair of active studio speakers or a power amplifier thanks to the ESS SABRE volume, the best digital volume on the market.
This DAC incorporates the best 32-bit decoding chip currently available. The ES9038 PRO chip is the decoder par excellence respecting every detail of the essence of music with a timbre quality and harmonic beauty previously unknown on Delta Sigma DACs competing with R2R DACs.
USB Amanero and TCXO clocks
Its dual-clock Amanero USB input with galvanic isolation is the most powerful one using a programmable FPGA and not an already integrated chip. Using a TCXO 100Mhz 0.1PPM TCXO clock with its own dedicated regulation, this DAC offers a high level of precision coupled with outstanding musicality in a contained budget.
A real balanced analogic ouptut DAC
The analog outputs are really balanced since the conversion and comply with the ESS specifications with a "Differential Quad" scheme allowing a high dynamic range, a great reduction of background noise. All 6 AOP LM49990s on the circuit are on interchangeable DIP 8 holders, allowing you to change the AOPs at your leisure by more efficient models. In addition, the power supply has 10 LDO and low-noise group controls that guarantee a high-purity signal even on small details and harmonics.
- Spécifications :
- DAC USB 32bit 384Khz
- Sensibity Digital Input : 0.5V p-p ( 75 Ohm Coaxial ) 19dB sur l'optique Toslink
- Total harmonic Distortion : 0.003% sur 20 à 20Kh
- Frequency response : 20 à 20Khz +/- 0.03dB
- Stereo Voltage output : 2.4V ( RCA )
- Stereo balanced Voltage Ouput : 5V ( XLR )
- Noise dynamic ratio : 122dB
- Digital volume ESS 32bit low distorsion 0dB to -120dB
- Saving the selected source
- Sampling frequency Digital Input :
- USB : PCM 44.1kHz - 384kHz 16-32 bits
- USB DSD : DSD64 à DSD128
- SPDIF coaxial input : 24bit max 44.1 Khz -192Khz (DSD DOP64)
- SPDIF optical input : 24 bit max 44.1Khz - 192Khz (DSD DOP64)
- USB compatible : Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 ( Amanero driver needed ) Mac OS 10 et Linux
- Digital filter : Fast and Slow with linear phase ou medium, Apodizing, Hybrid and Brickwall
- Horloge interne :
- High precision double clock 22.57Mhz and 24.57Mhz
- Power needed :
- Power : 230V on IEC connector
- Various :
- Dimensions : 218 x 199 x 60mm (LxPxH)
- Weight : 1.5kg
- One ceble USB 1.5m, one remote, power cable not include