- MINI DAD BALANCED DAC USB ES9028PRO -
This ES9028 Pro 32bit chip-based DAC offers a range of affordable features. Equipped with a truly symmetrical DAC output scheme with two XLRs, it is possible to control for example a pair of active studio speakers or a power amplifier thanks to the ESS SABRE volume, the best digital volume on the market.
XMOS, LDO Regulators
Thanks to its USB input type XMOS U8 dual 22 and 24mhz dual clock with its own dedicated control, this DAC offers a high level of precision coupled with outstanding musicality in a contained budget. The digital and DAC ESS SABRE parts have separate LDO low noise controllers. The analogue supply section +/- with controllers LM317 and LM337 is filtered by Nichicon capacitors of 4x3300µf.
A real Balanced DAC analog output
The analog outputs are really balanced since the conversion and comply with the ESS specifications with a "Quad differential" scheme allowing a high dynamic range, a great reduction of background noise.
All 4 AOP LM49710s on the circuit are on interchangeable DIP 8 holders, allowing you to change the AOPs by more powerful models. These 4 PDOs are followed by a buffer stage with the latest generation of Texas Instrument PDOs with FET stage, the famous OPA1632 Full differential.
- Specifications :
- DAC USB 32bit 384Khz
- Digital input sensibility : 0.5V p-p ( 75 Ohm Coaxial ) 19dB sur l'optique Toslink
- Harmonic distortion : 0.003% sur 20 à 20Khz non pondéré
- Frequency response : 20 à 100Khz
- Voltage out : 2.2V ( RCA )
- Voltage out : 4.4V ( XLR symétrique )
- Analog noise ratio dynamic : 120db
- Digital Volume : ESS 32bit à faible perte ( ne réduit pas le rapport signal bruit )
- Sampling by digital input :
- USB : PCM 44.1kHz - 384kHz 16-32 bits
- USB DSD : DSD64 à DSD256
- SPDIF Input coaxial : 24bit max 44.1 Khz -192Khz (DSD DOP64)
- SPDIF optical Input : 24 bit max 44.1Khz - 192Khz (DSD DOP64)
- USB compatible : Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 ( XMOS driver needed ) Mac OS 10, Linux
- Internal clocks :
- High precision clocks 22.57Mhz et 24.57Mhz
- Various :
- Dimensions :205 x 146 x 50mm (WxLxH)
- Weight : 2.5kg
- USB 1.5m cable, one power IEC cable