Excellent converter, this small case in solid aluminum in very elegant design is equipped with the converter AKM AK4495SEQcoupled to a digital interface AKM AK4118Ato very low jitter (50ps).
This CAD32bit 384Khzhas a filtering stage composed of an operational amplifier of high neutrality LME49760HA.
This AOP, renowned for its dynamics and precision, is mounted on an interchangeable DIP8 support to be replaced at your leisure to adjust its sound signature.
Its interface Audiophonics Xmos U8 32bit 384Khz equipped with two clocks of high precision allows this DAC to play High Definition files up to DXD 32bit 384Khz.
This DAC AK 4495SEQ also has Sharp and Roll Off digital filters that can be set by pushing on INPUT button.
Equipped with high-end components (LDO low-noise regulators LM2941, R-Core transformer), this DAC will quickly become a formidable link for any high fidelity audio system.
- DAC AKM AK4495SEQ
- SPDIF digital interface AKM AK4118
- THD: 0.001%
- Noise Ratio: 120dB
- LCD display showing input resolution
- Box 100% aluminum sandblasted with power button and selector in front
Inputs and outputs:
- USB input XMOS up to 32bit 384kHz and DSD 64 in PCM but not in native
- Coaxial S / PDIF Input 24bits / 192kHz Gold plated 24k
- Toslink Optical Input 24bits / 96kHz
- Analog Stereo RCA Plated Gold 24k
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions: 261x190x62mm
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Power cable not included
- Compatible with MAC OSX and Linux without driver, requires driver for Windows