The new SHANLING UP portable USB DAC will be the ideal companion for nomadic listening compatible with OTG Android, Laptop PC, iOS thanks to its compatibility MFI.
Whether on tablets, Android smartphones, iOS smartphones or iPads, the SHANLING UP warrantyHigh Fidelity and High Definition up to 32Bit / 192Khz ..
The headphone amplifier chip is theMAX97220Alow consumption and the DAC, aESS SABRE ES9018K2M. It thus opens on Smartphone, high definition channels with nomadic version with native decoding 64 and 128. The selection of gain High-and-lowallows the use of a wide range ofheadphonesnomads low and medium impedance. P>
WARNING ! Be sure to check the OTG compatibility of your terminal!
The use of DAC USB OTG requires a compatible application such as Hiby Music: <a style = "font-size: 14px;" href = "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hiby.music&hl=en" target = "_ blank">Download Hiby Musique
Discover the test of the Shanling UP by Qobuz </ A>
Technical Features </ Strong>
- Signal Noise Ratio: 108dB
- Sampling rate: 32bit / 192khZOutput Level 1.45V 32 Ohm
- DSD64 and DSD128 native
- Frequency response: 20hz to 20khzHeadphone output power: 65mW @ 32 ohm
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.0004% (600mV @ 32ohm)
- Gain selectable headphone output <strong>High and Low
- Input Micro USB TYPE C </ Li>
- Analog Output 3.5mm
Compatibilities: </ Strong>
- Windows XP
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 / 64bit)
- Mac OS X
- iOS 10.7Android
Weight & dimensions:
- Weight: 13g
- Dimensions: 62x24x7.2mm
- Black color
- Type C Lightning, Micro USB (OTG) TYPE-C, USB A Type C, Type C OTG .