The FIIO AM5 headphone amplifierHi-Fi player FIIO X7the change of the analog stage. Simply add it with two screws on the FIIO X7 instead of the original stage.
This dedicated headphone amplifier has a different sound with respect to the original FIIO X7 stage originally equipped with OP type amps OPA 1612of Texas Instrument with a precise and cut out sound (OP amp AD8397).
Theheadphone amplifier module FIIO AM5adds warmer color(OP AMP JRC MUSE02)and structured contrary to the original stage. In addition, the headphone output stage TPA6120A2with current feedback offers a very wide choice in terms of helmets, thanks to a capacity to hold loads with high impedance (high current capacity for 16 to 300Ohm helmets).
An excellent choice adapting the DAP walkman FIIO X7 to your favorite headphones according to his signature sound.
Main Features :
- Output power: 55mw (32Ohm / 1Khz).
- Frequency response: 20 ~ 20khz.
- Signal Noise Ratio: 120 dB (A-weighted)
- Output impedance 0.5Ohm (load of 32Ohm). Li>
- Channel separation: 72dB (32Ohm / 1 Khz). Li>
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.001% (32ohm / 1 Khz).
- Maximum output voltage level: 11 V point-to-point. Li>
- Maximum output current: 250 mA.