Following the success of the M1 and M2 first generation Shanling unveils the DAP M2S nomadic walker High Fidelity with Bluetooth 4.0 APTX transmitter.
The DAP Shanling M2S is a stylish design in a CNC aluminum case, embedding the latest innovative technology to ensure high-definition sound at a very high level.
Ideal for listening to audiophile, this high-fidelity player offers you the possibility to read almost all High Resolution PCM files up to 32bit 384Hzor DSD 64 to DSD256.
The design of the printed circuit board is fully optimized in front of its predecessor M2. It is 20.6% smaller and lighter (100gr) than the old model.
Compatible with OTG and Bluetooth 4.0 APTX:
Open to the world the Shanling M2S via its USB interface TYPE-C compatible OTG allows to read any files on external hard disks. It can also send the digital stream to an OTG compatible USB DAC thus becoming a high quality streamer. (An OTG adapter may be required).
It can be connected to a computer, a smartphone, a tablet and DACUSB 32bit 384KHZ with one snettle headphone / line out. Obviously thanks to its transmitter Bluetooth 4.0 APTX it can for example transmit the sound to a speaker or receiver terminal wireless.
High End Class Components:
This DAP has the famous chips DAC AK4490EQ capable of a dynamics of more than 112dB. This High Resolution DAC is backed by PDOstitle = "shanling M2S" href = "http://www.audiophonics.com/en/components-electronics-aop/njr-muses-8920-double-aop-j-fet-dip8-p-9612.html" target = "_ blank">MUSE8920with FET-type inputs for aggressive melodic sound. In addition this DAP features an original headset output chip TI TPA6120allowing harmonic distortion of the lowest. The potentiometer fitted to this original DAP ALPSoffers an average durability of 500,000 manipulations on average./ P>
- Screen: 3 "(480x800)
- USB playback support: DOP / NATIVE / D2P
- Bluetooth Transmitter: Version: 4.0 APT-X
- DAC conversion component: AK4490EQ
- Headphone amplifier chip: TPA6120
- Two-level gain (high / low)
- Supported formats: APE, ISO, DSF, DFF, DTS, FLAC, ALAC, WMA, AAC, OGG, MP3, WAV, AIFF
- Supported sampling frequencies: 44.1-384KHZ
- Headphone output power: 130mW @ 32Ω / 12mW @ 300Ω
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz (-0.2dB)
- Distortion: 0.003% (A-weighted)
- Signal to noise ratio> 108dB (A-weighted)
- Dynamic capacity:> 108dB
- Output Impedance: 4.8Ω
- Line Output Level: 2.2V RMS at 10KΩ
- Channel Separation> 75dB 32Ω
- Battery capacity: 1800mAH, 8 hours of operation (manufacturer data)
- DAC Compatibility: Mac OS and Windows (requires driver)
- USB: Type-C USB2.0
- Headphone output: 3.5mm jack
- Micro SD-Card reader: (supports up to 256GB)
Dimensions and weight:
- Width: 53 mm
- Depth: 14.5 mm
- Height: 85.6 mm
- Weight: 100g
- A USB cable
- Card reader
- 4 protective films
gn: left; ">