This DAC in KITchip-based soldering AKM AK4490EQallows you to replace or create your own analog digital converter to obtain a decoding in High Definition 32bit 384KHz. Strong>
This version with chipDAC AK4490allows a decoding of the DSD of better quality than the models AK4399andAK4495S.
Withan input in I2S format Strong>, this KIT is perfect for use with a USB / I2S interface as our models XMOS AudiophonicsandAmanero.
The already welded CMS components (AK4490EQ and voltage regulators) make it easy to assemble the analog part to be mounted on its own. It is thus possible to easily optimize by replacing components of better quality to obtain a high resolution DAC at an affordable price.
6OP amps JRC5534Dare provided withDIP supports8allowing the change to enhance the sound of this DAC at its convenience. (OPA604, OPA134, AD844 for example).
Warning: The analog part of this DACAK4490EQinKIT is welding Strong>.
This kit requires a 2x15V DCdouble for the analog part and a power supply9V ACfor the digital part. P>
Download the PDF of the AK4490, the S8050 transistor and the 5V 2A relay.
- AKM converterAK4490EQ
- Decoding up to 32bit 384kHz by I2S
- Dual power supply 15V DC and 9V AC
- Compatible DSD 64, 128, 256 (depends on digital interface not provided)
Components to be welded: Strong>
- 4 capacitors 3900 Wima 63UX3
- 4 film capacitors 3n31100 Li>
- 4 capacitors 1nJ100
- 2 chemical capacitors 470μF 25V 85 °
- 12 Elna chemical capacitors 10μF 50V Li>
- 4 Elna Silmic chemical capacitors 100μF 10V Li>
- A high current Epitaxial NPN transistor S8050
- A relay TAKAMISAWA (Fujitsu) 5VDC 2A
- 2 diodes 1N4001 case DO-41
- Metal Resistors
- a female stereo RCA support
- Dimensions: 120x 110x 23 mm
- Mounting hole distance: 113 x 106 mm
- Weight: 102g