This small DSP can both serve as an active multi-channel filter, processor, source mixer, and converter.
It has two analogue inputs and four analog outputs.
Combined with a plug-in for programming, it is possible to configure audio processing filters in real time from a PC.
Once the card is configured, the device operates autonomously and therefore does not require the use of a computer.
MiniDSP 2x4 User Manual
Introducing the MiniDSP 2x4
- 28 / 56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC / DAC resolution
- Sampling rate of 48 kHz
- Unbalanced inputs can be switched with a jumper between 0.9Vrms and 2Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 0.9Vrms can be changed to 2V (see page 6 of the PDF)
- Digital audio input / outputs via I2S
- Condensateurs Audiophile Nichicon
- Volume control by connecting a potentiometer to the 3-pin connector
- Jack DC 5.5 / 2.1 cable for DC power supply
- Connection standard: Asymmetrical </ Span>
Are delivered:/ Strong>
- 1 x shielded USB cable
DOWNLOAD A FREE PLUG-IN FOR THE MINIDSP 2X4:
For a full use of the miniDSP, it is necessary to have a plug-in.
There are several plug-ins available for download .
When receiving the product, you will receive in your package the method to follow to download the plug-in of your choice free of charge.
<p align = "center">