The nanoAVR DL is both a 2-input HDMI audio / video switch and a high-resolution 8-channel audio processor.
The SHARC, the digital signal processor (DSP) in the heart of the nanoAVR, offers an unparalleled level of control for a 7.1 home cinema system across the spectrum.
The purpose of this processor: to bring you an unusual realism.
Ddeep bass with more impact, clarity in voices, etc. P>
In its most typical application, the nanoAVR connects two HDMI audio sources in PCM format (Blu-ray or DVD player for example) to an A / V receiver.
It can be combined with software like Room EQ Wizardand a USB measuring microphone such as Umik-1for a more precise adjustment.
Real-time configuration is via PC or MAC via USB or Ethernet connection, but can also be done from your Smartphone or Tablet (Android) for some settings.
This product is compatible with our remote control: fiche 10901.
- 32bit processor
- Input / Output Resolution: 24bit
- Numbe of tracks: 8 x 8
- Input sampling rate max. : 216kHz
- Output sample rate max. : 48kHz Li>
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows® Vista® • SP1 / XP Pro SP2 / Win7 / Win8
MiniDSP User's Manual nanoAVR DL Strong>
Introducing the MiniDSP Nano AVR DL
Introducing the plugin A>
- 1 x nanoAVR DL DSP
- 1 x USB 2.0 cable (1.5m) Li>
- 1 x Ethernet cable (1m) Li>
- 1 x HDMI flat cable v1.4 (1.5m)
- 1 x power supply 5V DC on jack 2.1
- 1 x Plug-in to download