DAYTON AUDIO RSS460HO-4 Speaker / Subwoofer Top 45cm 4Ω
Integrated into the "Reference Series"of DAYTON AUDIO, the bass unit RSS460HO-4takes on board the quality and performance criteria that made the success of esteem of the "RS" line of the American manufacturer.
As with all speakers of the reference series, the main objective of this subwoofer is to maintain extremely low distortion rates Strong>despite a dizzying descent into the serious infra. P>
Thus the intermodulation distortions of the 2nd and 3rd orders are kept in respect by the use ofthree distinct electrical shortcuts Strong>of the engine.
A spider made of Aramid fiber, with exceptional thermal and mechanical resistance, helps to ensure linear and silent excursion Strong>of the mobile crew P>
Small "more" appreciable, the RSS460HO-4adopts a devastating look with itscone Aluminum color black anodized , herlarge suspension half rubber rollerhigh quality, and sound chassis owner rigid
"HO" version (High Output) specially designed for Audiomobiles applications, or the manufacture of a high powered filtered domestic subwoofer.
- Largely ventilated motor Strong>eliminating compression phenomena that are harmful to the linearity and silence of the excursion
- Very resistant cone Aluminum Anodized Black Strong>
- Three-way electric motor Strong>for minimum distortion
- Quad layer coilfor better power handling Li>
- Optimized for use in low load volume
- High quality building materials for increased durability
- Weight: 20Kg
=> Download the DAYTON-RSS460HO-4 DataSheet