This small SMSL SH-1 converter allows you to retrieve digital audio from an HDMI source for amplification or decoding in 5.1 LPCM channels on Toslink optics. Its superior electronics quality ensures good transmission quality compared to competing models of the same price.
The FN button on the front panel allows ARC functions to be locked. An analog output on a 3.5mm jack allows the analog connection of a headset to listen to TV for example or for active speakers and amplifiers hifi or Home Cinema.
This module can therefore also be used to connect a sound bar without HDMI inputs. The SH-1 can be powered by a 5V USB port on the TV, for example, or by a USB Micro USB charger adapter for smartphone.
- HDMI video resolution: 480i/p, 576i/p, 750i/p, 1080i/p, 4k, 2K
- Optical Toslink (S/PDIF) max. supported sampling: 192 kHz
- Analog stereo output on 3.5mm 2v jack
- Compatible: Xbox/WIIU/DVD Series
- Aluminium housing
Connector outputs :
- 1x HDMI
- Optical TOSLINK 2-channel (stereo) and 5.1 LPCM optical TOSLINK
- 1x 3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack[Left/Right Stereo] 1x 3.5mm Stereo Mini-jack
- 85mm[width] x L75mm x 61mm x 15mm
- Weight: 100g