Thermo-retractable sheath with a ratio of 3: 1, internally equipped with an adhesive layer ensuring better support on any type of surface (plastic, rubber, metal ...)
Thickness of intermediate size studied to provide excellent protection to mechanical strength, while maintaining a high degree of flexibility.
Adapts to irregular shapes and provides a high degree of insulation and waterproofing. Product is halogen-free, flame retardant, and RoHS certified.
A ratio of 3: 1 means that the diameter of the sheath once heated will be divided by 3: for example for a 12mm sheath, after being heated its diameter will be 4mm.
Diameter: 25.4mm => about 8.5mm after retraction.
- Retractable Ratio: 3: 1
- Longitudinal Retracting Ratio: ± 8%
- Shrink Temperature: 70 - 120 ° C
- Melting Temperature of Internal Adhesive Layer: 70 - 90 ° C
- Sheath Thickness Front Retract : +/- 0.78mm
- Sheath Thickness After Shrinkage : +/- 2.10mm
- Temperature Resistance: -45 to + 125 ° C
- Rigidity Dielectric: ≥15 Kv / mm (IEC243)
- Certifications: RoHS
- Diameter: 25.4mm
- Length: 1m
- Color Red