Cette regulated linear power supply 12V 4A with two outputs on 5.5 / 2.1 jack is dedicated for HiFi audio devices requiring a clean and neat power supply.
It will bring back background noise, a lowering of the "ripple" harmful to the jitter on digital audio devices such as DAC or high fidelity streamers. The result is an improvement of the readability of the acute medium with a less digital sound, a contribution, a seating of the timbre, and a better dynamic bass.
Thes components of this power supply are of first quality:
- Metal Resistors
- 10 capacitorsfiltering 2200uF / 35V
- Voltage Regulator LT1083
- EMI RFI Filter
Thus, this regulated linear power supply developed by our team comes to compete with more expensive solutions.
Equipped with a 100% Aluminum case, two DC 5.5 / 2.1 jacks, this power supply with an extremely stable 60VA transformer even under heavy load, and will allow you to make the best of the connected audio components requesting from 12V up to 4A .
- Case: 100% Brushed and sanded aluminum
- Black Anodized Li>
- Input Voltage: AC 220V Li>
- Output Voltage / Current: 12V 4A DC
- Outputs: 1 output Jack DC 5.5 / 2.1
- Outputs: 1 DC jack output 5.5 / 2.5
- IEC base with fuse holder
- Transformer 60VA
- Voltage Regulator LT1083 Li>
Dimensions and weight:
- 240 x 169 x 50 mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- DC Jack / DC Jack 5.5 / 2.1 Cable not included
- Mains cable and mains plug not included Li>