Voici the 1.25A audiophile regulated power supply for any Hifi device running on 16V.
Here is a regulated and stable linear power supply for any high quality DIY audiophile project. All the necessary technical refinements are incorporated into this dedicated audio power supply.
EIt includes a Hexfet IRF controller of series 34Z driven by low-noise OP Analog-Device and not an integrated circuit. The incorporated EMI RFI filtering ensures a very low (ripple) noise of electrical pollution (- of 100mv).
Thecomponents of this power supply are of first quality with DALE resistors and 4 capacitors of filtering BC of 220μf each. The benefits of a linear quality feed are better readability of the acute medium and a much better cut out.
nsaidsi this regulated linear power solution developed by our team comes to compete with more expensive solutions.
Equipped with a 100% Aluminum case, two DC 5.5 / 2.1mm output jacks, this power supply with an extremely stable 25VA transformer even under heavy load will allow you to make the best of audio connected.
- Case: 100% Brushed and sanded aluminum
- Black Anodized Li>
- Input Voltage: AC 220V Li>
- Output Voltage / Current: 16V 1.25A DC
- Voltage adjustment possible internally by screw potentiometer from 5V up to 24V
- Outputs: 2 outputs Jack DC 5.5 / 2.1mm
- IEC socket
- Shielded molded anti-vibration transformer 25VA
- AOP-controlled HEXFET IRF-type controller
- EMI RFI filter with chokes and film capacitors Li>
Dimensions and weight:
- 174 x 100 x 51 mm
- Weight: 0.850kg
- DC Jack / DC Jack 5.5 / 2.1 Cable not included
- Power cable not included Li>