The all-new iUSB 3.0 Nano is an audiophile power supply designed to filter and correct any noise present when the current power supplied by the USB is used to power an Audio device.
This device is useless in some manufacturers not leaving the 5V delivered by the USB ports penetrating the audio circuit (exf = "https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/audio-gd-c-6281.html" target = "_ blank">Audio-GD).
It has the latest power technologies, as well as the latest USB standards: REclock, REbalance ,REgenerate, Active Noise Cancelation, while also owning PowerStation.
The iUSB3.0 Nano is equipped with the USB3.0 as standard, it supports USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 without any problem. Audio signals are better, the USB3.0 offers bandwidth up to 5Gbps, which corresponds to 10x that of USB2.0: 480Mbps.
Due to its design around harborUSB 3.0 dual, one can say that the iUSB3.0 Nano is an "Upgrader" Audiophile for Computer. Data and Power Suppliesare completely separated to contain any pollution usually encountered.
Features USB Solution + ®:
- Noise suppression "Frame Noise"
- Signal Balance Correction
- Ultra clean power supply
- Restores the entire signal
- Elimination of mass noise
- Removing noise during packet transfers
- Correction of impedance errors and mismatches
- USB Jitter Removal
- BC1.2 BUS delivering 2.5A: fast charging of connected devices
- Input 9V DC
- Input USB B 3.0 (Ultra-speed 5.0Gbps)
- USB Output A 3.0 (Power Supply)
- USB A 3.0 output (Power + Audio)
- Output Voltage: 5V± 0.5%
- Output Current: 2.1A
- Output Noise: 0.5uV(0.0000005V)
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V / 50 / 60Hz (iFi iPower: 9V power adapter included)
- Power consumption: <15W
- Dimensions: 87 x 68 x 28mm
- Weight: 141g
(IPower 9V adapter included)