This 100% digital pack includes a very good Apt-X bluetooth receiver, a powerful FDA (Full Digital Amplifier) amplifier, and a 1.8m SPDIF 75 Ohm coaxial cable will give you a complete system (excluding speakers) of dematerialized music.
Supporting Bluetooth 4.2 apt-X and NFC, the SMSL B1 receiver will allow you to receive your music via Bluetooth in the easiest way. Its extensive connectivity will also allow you to adapt it to several scenarios according to your needs.
The'Alientek D8 is hailed by the audiophile community as delivering unusual performance in this price range. It will decode and amplify the digital signal delivered by the NFC Bluetooth receiver to provide dynamic, realistic and detailed rendering.
Thiscomplete bundle (all the necessary is delivered including the cable of Coaxial connection) to the very small footprint will allow you to dispose of the best of the dematerialized at a very attractive price.
ALIENTEK D8 - Full Digital Amplifier
The FDA Class D amplifierSTA326 DDX Alientek D8, complete controllable via remote control, integrates as standard an analog digital converter PCM5122.
Associated with an S / PDIF interface WM8805with a jitter of 50ps, an interfaceUSB XMOSon a separate card, this integrated amplifier opens the door to High Definition at a democratic price.
The quality of its components is high-level with a 12dB analog filter at the output of neat amplification featuring film capacitors, armored coils Miden 8A limiting the noise noise on the harmonics.
the analog input capacitors are audiophile quality Elna. The Alientek D8 will also be a desktop companion with headphone amplification MAX9722in 6.35mm jack capable of "driver" sedentary models with high impedance.
It has three digital inputs (USB, S / PDIF coaxial and Toslink optics).
Its bright, readable OLED display displays in real time the source used as well as the sampling rate of the audio file being played.
This all-in-one amplifier is also equipped with a digital equalizer with many functions (bass, treble, mute etc.) adjustable directly from the remote control.
hewill prove to be the ideal companion for any digital source.
Hisergonomics and compactness are notable advantages, plus its versatility.
- S / PDIF Interface WM8805
- Analog to digital conversion input: ADC AK5358
- DSP ARM Cortex M3 32 bit programmable
- DAC PCM5122 112dB: Technical document in attached file below
- Headphone Amplifier MAX9722 32Ohm 130mW
- OLED Display 1.3 "
- Displaying sampling rate
- Digital equalizer (bass adjustment -12dB to + 12db) (treble -12dB to + 12db)
- Low-noise filter capacitors
- Amplifier moduleSTA326: 2 x 80W at 4 Ohm, 2x 50W at 8 Ohm
- Filter Capacitors Power:Nichicon4700μF
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 100dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 22kHz
- Supplied remote control or rotary encoder
- Auto Standby and Start Support
- Detection protection system on speaker terminals
Digital and analog inputs:
- Inputs: S / PDIF Optical Toslink, Coaxial and USB-B
- RCA Plated Analog Inputs Gold
- Outputs HP: On screwed terminal blocks supporting the banana plugs 4mm
- Headphone Jack Jack 6.35mm
- Supplied 28V 5A Power Supply
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions: 140x108x32mm
- Weight: 1200g
- Bundle: USB-A to USB-B / 4 Gold-plated Bananas / Remote Control and Power Supplies included
SMSL B1 - Bluetooth audio receiver Apt-X NFC
The Bluetooth Audio Receiver SMSL B1 has AptX technology and allows you to phigh-quality wireless on your devices that do not have this basic feature. Thanks to its technology Bluetooth 4.2 aptX, there is no delay and audio delay on the devices aptX Certified Low Latency .
The SMSL B1 is equipped with a DAC Wolfson WM8524, decoding streams up to 24Bit / 192kHz. It also has a Headphone amplifier MAX97220Adriving headphones up to 32 Ohm / 65mW via its 3.5mm jack output.
Its outputRCA Stereo , and its two digital outputs Optical/Coaxialallow you a wide choice of connection to your HiFi and Home Cinema devices.
One of the special features of this Bluetooth SMSL receiver is its ability to run on battery. The latter with a capacity of 800mAh allows you to last for 12 hours in operation. It is of course possible to let it plug in permanently.
The volume button allows you toHeadphones. Theoutputs RCAthey remain fixed.
- Bluetooth version: 4.2 aptX (NFC Compatibility)
- Optical and Coaxial Sampling Rate: Up to 48kHz
- Charging voltage: 5V (AC adapter available in accessories)
- RCA Output Level: 1.8V rms
- Battery capacity: 800mAh
- Power consumption: 120mW
- Digital receiver: CS8406 (PDF available in the attached files below)
- DAC Wolfson: WM8524 24Bit / 192kHz (PDF available in the attached files below)
- Dynamic range: 95dB
- Noise Ratio: 96dB
- THD + N: 0.02%
Features Headphone Amplifier:
- Chipset: MAX97220A (PDF available in attached files below)
- Noise Ratio: 96dB
- THD + N: 0.03%
- Output: 32 Ohm / 65mW (@ THD + N 0.01%)
Connectivity / Dimensions / Weight:
- Input Micro USB (For power or charge)
- Outputs: RCA Stereo / Optical / Coaxial
- Headphones Jack 3.5mm
- Dimensions: 70x81x25mm
- Weight: 158g
- Black color
- Comes with: Micro-USB to USB-A cable / Bluetooth antenna