HiVi's "D" loudspeaker range is a synthesis of all the technological advances made in recent years in the field of electroacoustics.
It is also the expression of the extraordinary know-how of a team of engineers and music lovers resolutely in the forefront.
Injected polypropylene cone of mineral elements in order to densify the structure and improve rigidity.
Peripheral suspension in natural rubberloudspeaker to the loudspeaker, and participating in absorbing parasitic vibrationsoriginating at the surface of the cone
Mobile Crew wound on Kapton support Strong>for betterpowerand greaterresistance to heat
Powerful magnetic motor, Strong>combination of 2 magnets, one in Neodymium, the other in ceramics, mounted in symmetrical and ventilated
- Nominal Impedance: Strong>8Ω Li>
- Resonant Frequency: 24Hz
- Rated Power:150W
- Maximum Power Output:300W
- Sensitivity (2.83v / 1m): Strong>90dB
- Resistance DC:/ Strong>6.5Ω Li>
- Diameter Coil: Strong>100mm
- Length Coil:23mm
- Mounting Type:Kapton
- Composition Coil:Aluminum Wires Copper Plated Li>
- Composition Magnetic Circuit: Strong>Neodymium + Ceramic
- Hey :7.0mm
- Recommended Type of Load: Strong>Bass Reflex
- Recommended Load Volume: Strong>80L
- Recommended Cut-Off Frequency -3dB: 48Hz
HiVi D10.8:Frequency Response
HiVi D10.8:Impedance Curve P>