The SMSL SA-36A Plus black is a remarkably efficient compact audio amplifier that takes advantage of a wide range of connectors allowing it to be associated with it from many different sources.
Indeed, this amplifier has a USB input, an SD card input, an AUX jack 3.5mm, and an antenna Wireless Bluetooth 4.1.
His amplifier moduleTPA3118Class D allows it to deliver an output power of 2x30W under 8 Ohm. He is not left out as to the choice of electronic componentswhich assigned it to him.
You can not miss its façade which sports 5 buttons of commands. A Play / Pause button, the 2 volume buttons +/-, the Power button, as well as the button for the various buttons settings EQ Mode .
- Amplifier chip: TPA3118 / Class D (PDF available in attached files)
- Output power: 2x 30W under 8 Ohm
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Maximum sampling rate: 16 Bit / 44kHz
- EQ Fashion: Flat / Rock / Pop / Classical / Jazz
- Power supply in 24V DC
- Power Consumption: 22W
- Power consumption at rest: 0.5W
- Accepts file formatsrs: WMA / MP3
Connectivity / Dimensions / Weight:
- Input USB-A (Up to 64GB) / SD Card In (Up to 32GB)
- Output: HP Stereo Terminal Block
- Input AUX Jack 3.5mm
- Dimensions: 250x188x68mm
- Weight: 322g
- Black color
- Black Face
- Comes with: 24V AC adapter / Bluetooth antenna