Imagine the power and efficiency of nomadic electrostatics.
We are pleased to present the first nomadic electrostatic amplifier: the KINGSOUND M-03.
You can now benefit from this technology wherever you are.
With a range of 13 hours, you can enjoy your favorite audio sources throughout the day with a wide range of dedicated headphones.
In addition, its USB-A output will also allow you to power your mobile devices (Power Bank).
The M-03 mobile amplifier is even compatible with headphones from other brands offering this technology.
However, if you're looking for the best audio experience you can combine the KS-H2, KS-H3 and KS-H4 electrostatic headsets to get the most out of your travels.
Specially designed to sublimate the branded helmets for which it was designed, this magnificent nomadic amplifier will not only allow you to get the most out of the KS-H2 and KS-H3 but also the headphones of a famous Japanese brand using the same technology.
Locked in a particularly practical and elegant design case, it will drive with dynamics, authority, and a great finesse the electrostatic membranes of your helmets.
Attention, these amplifiers intended for demanding helmets (300 to 600 ohms) with a high gain factor can cause blasting on low impedance headphones and intra auriculars.
- Frequency response: 2Hz - 24kHz (90V rms)
- Signal Noise Ratio: 112dB
- THD + N: 0.028%
- Volume control via potentiometer
- Gain: 60dB (5 pin), 22dB (3.5mm jack)
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohm
- Input Line Jack 3.5mm
- Input level: 0.3V
- Output level max. : 300V rms (5 pin), 3V rms (3.5mm jack) / 125mw at 32 Ohm
- ESL Output Level: 520V DC
- USB-A 5V DC 1A / 6200mAh output for powering an external device (Power Bank)
- Autonomy: 13h
- Charging time: 4h
- Charging via micro USB
- Charging status via LED indicator
- Power status via LED indicator
- Chassis 100% Brushed and sanded aluminum
- Anodized Titanium
- Dimensions: 120x80x30mm
- Weight: 430g
- 3.5mm Jack to 3.5mm Jack cable 50cm included
- Reinforced protective cover supplied