Black plaited braided sleeve made of PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) mono-strands which can be used in a wide variety of applications.
Thanks to its expansibility, the unique PET braiding allows its simple and fast installation on bulky connectors of irregular shapes.
ThePETis braided from a 0.010 "monofilament of PolyEthylene Terephthalate Strong>for continuous use at temperatures between -40 ° C and 125 ° C .WARNING :Depending on the diameter of the cable the effective length of the sheath can reduce up to 20%!
Its melting point is 210 ° C. It has good dielectric qualities as well as excellent tensile strength and angood elasticity .
Its versatility is that it is used in fields as varied as the automotive industry, computer science, scuba diving, electronics, harnesses, audiovisual, and even some military applications.
- For cable with a diameter between06 and 12mm
- StructurePolyethylene Terephthalate monofilament
- High elasticity and excellent tensile strength
- Temperature Resistance: -40 ° C and 125 ° C
- Melting Temperature: Strong>210 ° Li>
- Sheath sold per meter