Thisamplification modulehas been designed to be housed in PCs dedicated to audio or HTPC.
Based on the architecture </ strong> of the famous brand Texas Instrumentsit exploits a chipTPA3116D2to provide power up to 2 x 15Watt at 4Ω.
Capable of receiving an external signal via 3.5mm Jackor via an internal connector on the PCB, it will adapt to all your needs.
Note: When using your PC's power supply, remove the jumper located behind the 3.5mm jack to avoid mass problems and take full advantage of the sound quality of the card.
- Connection of speakers via sockets banana plug gilded 4 mm
- Signal input via PCB connector or 3.5 mm jack
- Board supplied assembled and ready to be powered (Molex PC 12V)
- PCI Slot Cache
- Setting offset
- Bananas, screws and cables 3.5mm jack included
Channel Output Power:
- 15W / 8Ω (10% THD + N)
- 22W / 4Ω (10% THD + N)
Total Harmonic Distortion Rate:
- 0.03% to 10W 4Ω
- 0.1% to 12W 4Ω
Rate of DIntermodulation istorsion (SMPTE):
- 0.18% to 1W 4Ω
- Dynamic range:103dB
- 88% at 12W / 8Ω
- 81% at 20W / 4Ω
- Dimensions:115 x 70 x 30 (L x W x H)
- Input impedance: 47 k ohms