The New Flux-50 NCF features the Innovations Award winning FI-50 NCF power connector. They combine three “active” materials: Nano-sized crystalline, ceramic particles and powdered carbon. Nylon and fiberglass are incorporated as well forming an extremely effective, mechanically and electrically nonresonant connector body that may just be the most sophisticated in the world. And it incorporates the AC-1501R EMI-filtering with Neo Damper technology.
AC Power Can Make or Break Your System - The audio you hear from your home entertainment system is essentially the incoming electricity itself, and the typically violent storms riding the AC line and its ground is very detrimental to the performance of your components.
The Flux-50 NCF is a sophisticated, luxuriously made and finished inline power filtering unit that eliminates many common problems caused by contaminated electrical power lines. It protects against distortion caused by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, plus high frequency digital noise from processors and digital interconnects.
Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula - NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties.
The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products !
- For connection between power cables and power distributors or power cables and components. Eliminate and prevent radiated AC noise
- Fitted with Furutech’s top-of-the-line Nano-sized Crystalline Piezo Ceramic rhodium-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic FI-50R NCF connector
- AC-1501R EMI-filtering IEC, rhodium-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic copper alloy conductors
- AC-1501R EMI filter features a parallel circuit with in-line coil and condenser, reducing noise at 1MHz by 10dB and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
- Floating Field Damper (Earth/Ground Jumper System) US Patent No.: 6,669,491
- Patent-pending metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
- α (Alpha) conductor shield for protection against radiated noise
- RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC sheath improves vibration isolation
- Special audio grade PE Insulation contributes to reduced capacitance
- Incorporating Furutech’s special passive GC-303 EMI filtering material
- Filter held in housing with resonance damping Piezo epoxy
Specifications Cable :
- 62-strand α (Alpha) OCC conductor・0.127mm x 7 x 3 cores, 3.8mm diameter
- Inner Sheath: RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC incorporating carbon powder
- Insulation: Special audio grade PE (Red/White/Green) 5.2mm diameter
- Shield: 0.12mm diameter α (Alpha) Conductor wire braid
- Sheath: RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC (Purple red) 18.0mm diameter
- Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. diameter 18.8mm
(Results clearly show Flux-50 NCF Filter reducing reduces noise, oscillation and resonance in the cable by a factor of 10, resulting in very natural and extremely fine resolution down and through the utterly silent noise floor)