The Dayton Audio ND25FW-4 tweeter comes from the popular ND25 model. The addition of the waveguide on this tissue dome tweeter allows controlled dispersion over the reproducible spectrum.
The use of the horn allows a better distribution of the high frequencies avoiding secondary wall, ceiling and floor reflections. The overlay and directivity lobes will be consistent with the low midrange speaker used.
This pavilion also in essence increases the yield allowing an easy marriage with the main woofers of the market of 10/13 and 16 cm of diameter.
It is also an ideal solution for use with two medium speakers in MTM configuration or Appolito pseudo.
A competitively priced and easily usable tweeter with filter slopes from 12dB to 2500hz.
Specifications available as a PDF file on this link: Dayton Audio ND25FW-4
- Rated power: 20 watts RMS / 40 watts max
- Mobile coil diameter Ø: 25mm
- Inductance On: 0.04 mH
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms.
- Internal resistance RE: 3.2 ohms
- Frequency range: 2,500-20,000 Hz
- Resonant Frequency: 1350 Hz
- Yield: 91 dB 1W / 1m
- Dome textile with treatment on varnished surface.
- Contacts +/- on solder pins.
- Radiator for heat release of the voice coil
- Overall External Diameter: 104mm
- Cutting Diameter: 70mm
- Depth: 40mm
- Weight: 158 gr.