The AudiophonicsUSB AUDIO class 2.0 "Digital Audio"is a digital cable developed by the Audiophonics team. The aim is to obtain a high-quality USB cable without the usual defects of current productions in this price range.
This cable is the combination of USB plugs with gold-plated contacts and a OFN copper cable of purity 4N (99.99%) and PTFE insulation. This cable is fully assembled in our workshops with a weld Silver / Gold Sn95 Mundorf M-Solderon a constant temperature soldering iron.
This cable has a separate shield ,isolating the DATA partof the electrical voltage part 5V. A second shielding includes the assembly to ensure 100% noise protection.
Unlike a conventional USB cable with only external shielding, this is an elegant and logical solution that lowers noise between the digital DATA part and the 5V voltage.
This cable is fitted with these male USB connectors Type B and male USB connectors type A of our catalog.
Cable structures and specifications:
- Cable with DATA structure and separate 5V voltage.
- Specific strip for the DATA part.
- Aluminum foil screen 100%.
- 4 conductors OFC 4N insulating PTFE.
- High-strength yellow PVC sheath.
- High resistance nylon sheath.
- USB connectors type A and B plated Brass Pink and pine Gold plated.
- Insulating PE plugs.